Orlite Industries Milestones
- Orlite Industries Ltd. was instituted on November 12, 1959 as a private company named " Orlite Engineering Ltd." by a local company and 2 investors from the U.S.A. The company operated till the year 1965 in the manufacturing of civilian units from Fiberglass.
- In the year 1965 IAI- Israel Aircraft Industries bought 50% of Orlite and in 1977 owned 100% of Orlite. With IAI's entrance Orlite began manufacturing aircraft parts and over the years began producing military parts as well. In addition Orlite continued to produce civilian units for example locked safes.
- On October 8th 1980 the ownership of Orlite was passed to Ampel and Poalim Investments. During this time Orlite expanded its activities to include production of helmets, ammunition containers, polyester cabinets (electricity, communication etc.) In addition Orlite continued to produce Aviation/Aerospace parts.
- On April 19th 1992 Orlite turned into a public company from a private organization.
- On November 6th 1995 Orlite's company was changed to " Orlite Industries 1959 Ltd"
- From the year 1998 Orlite has invested in various industrial organizations and in its industrial activities.
- In the year 2000 Orlite's industrial activities were placed under a new company name "Orlite Industries Millennium 2000 Ltd." under our mother company "Orlite Industries 1959 Ltd.".
- The company is located in the Industrial Sector of Ness Ziona on a 12,500 meters location.